June 27, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge #55

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of an all new Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge #55.
                                   
The challenge is to create a card or layout based on the SKETCH provided.
This is the card I created.
I made if for a friends husband, he is a chef at the BEST Italian restaurant.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Coredinations, and Making Memories. The chef cut was a freebie svg file from from Lettering Delights. It's called "Pizza Man", click here to see it! 
I used Make-the-Cut to fill in the Chefs face, so that I could use a face stamp, in the place of the face in the original design. I face stamp I used is from PKS's, PK-680 Retro Paper Doll Face Assortment.
I also used PKS's background stamp, PK-100 Large Polka Dot, to create the embossed polka dot background on the red boarder. The sentiment stamp is from one of Emma's new stamps sets called Encouraging Quotes.



Here are the challenge guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch
Link up by 7/11 - 11:59 pm CDT

As with all of our sketch challenges, the basic layout should be there, but feel free to flip elements & get creative!

The sketch!
 
 *Giveaway*
A "Potted Happy Flower" Stamp Set!
Image


The winner will be chosen at random.

Don't forget to link up your card by 7/11!

Also... I am looking for designers for my Tacky Tuesday Challenge, click here for more info and if you think you might be interested in applying.

Tomorrow is another guest designer Wednesday and I will be announcing the winner from last weekends Summer SVG Shindig Blog Hop!
I hope you have a wonderful day!