October 28, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #27

Happy Friday!


If you are looking for Raven's Birthday Blog hop, click here.

Today is the start of a all new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge!

The challenge:
It's almost Halloween - create a project that just might give us the creepy crawlies in the cutest Peachiest way possible!


I made a quick card.
 The spider is from My Scrap Chicks file called, Mr & Mrs. Spider's. I used some black and white twine for her web.
 I also used My Creative Time's Extra Large Label die and the Extra Large Label Boarders stamp set.
 The spiders eye's are from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-694 The Uglies Assortment. I added some glossy accents to her eyes to make them pop!
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's set called Mixed Holiday Sentiments.


Guidelines for the challenge:
Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 11/10 - 11:59 pm CDT

Click here to see all the other design team projects!

I hope you have a a wonderful day!