November 01, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #12

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of a new Tacky Tuesday challenge! I hope that you will take the time to make a project and play along with us!

This months challenge is to create a project with a "frog" cut, you can use any Cricut or SVG cut. You must use either the word "frog" or "toad" in your sentiment. 

I made a card.
 The papers I used are from Papertery Ink, DCWV, and Heidi Grace Designs.
 The heart and frog are both from Lettering Delights. The frog is from the Frogs and Kisses set and the heart is from the Yours Truly set. I used Make-the-Cut to weld them together to make the base of the card.
The sentiment was printed with help from my computer and cut out with My Creative Time's, Stitched Circle Die.

We had three awesome guest designers this month!
 Angie

...and my fabulously creative design team didn't disappoint either!

Aren't their cards darling!?!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to my special guest designers Angie, Wendy, & Sandra! I also want to thank my fabulous DT, as usual, your cards were amazing! Don't forget to head over to their blogs and leave them some love!

This months prize will be announced when I choose the winner.

All you have to do to join in on all the fun and be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by November 14th. That's two weeks people!


Have a great day!