March 05, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaely!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? It was beautiful here is southern CA.  I was able to get some yard work completed, some cleaning done, and was able to work on some blog projects for this week.

Seems like there are a ton of birthday's this month. Do you have month's like that too? August is another crazy birthday month for me.  

My little Zachary and I go to the park a couple mornings each week. Not only does it get us out of the house, but he's able to run and play and get all that 2yr old energy out. We have made a lot of friends, but his favorite friends are a set of twins that are about a week or so older then him. He gets so excited when he sees them coming. It's so cute! Anyway, their 2nd birthday is this week and so, of course, I have to make them each a card. 

Today's card is for Kaely.
 
 The bear cupcake is from Lettering Delights, Nancy's Party svg set. I used a couple basic shapes from the Make-the-Cut library to form the base of the card and my Ecraft to cut everything out.
I used Jaded Blossom's flag dies and the Miscellaneous Fun stamp set. Both are new releases for the month of March.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and K and Company's Confetti stack.

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!


Pin It