April 07, 2012

Bunny Treats

Happy Saturday!

Whew! What a week this has been! I took the week off from blogging to get some life things done (boring!), that keep getting pushed aside. I love making things with paper and I love sharing my creations here on my blog, but after a while it can start to take over. :)

I had a little bit of time yesterday between working on my "life stuff" and I made this sweet little bunny treat!
 The bunny treat holder is a freebie file from My Scrap Chick. You have to sign up for her newsletter to receive the weekly freebie. You can also wait one week and then purchase the file in her"dollar download" section. 

I opened the file in Make-the-Cut and sized the width to 5.3 (the length ends up being 9.6715). I used some foam tape to create dimension between her ears and her face. Everything was cut out on my Ecraft.
 Don't you just love her tail! You could add a cotton ball or a twine pom pom to make her more 3-d. I used 2, 3-d pop dots to secure the lollipop to the bunny. The paper is from Doddle Bug Designs.
Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Cute and Cuddly stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed Easter!