April 12, 2012

I Love You

Happy Thursday!

I have another fun sneak for you today. Tomorrow is the big reveal, you are going to LOVE the new sets that the girls at Jaded Blossom have come up with.

I have a really good friend who, her and her husband, love to spend time working in their together. When I first saw these cuts, I knew they would be perfect to make her a card that she could give him.

 The rack and trowel cuts are from Lettering Delights, Bloom and Growl svg set. I created the base of the card with a label from the Provecial Princess svg set. I made a shadow layer around the base shape and then took two of the shadow pieces and welded them together at the top, to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and We R Memory Keepers, Love Struck collection.
I am in love with the font on this new stamp set by Jaded Blossom!
All four of the new sets will be revealed/released this Friday at 4pm (PST)!

I hope you will join us!

See you back here tomorrow at 4pm (PST)!

I hope you have a wonderful day!