April 16, 2012

Keep Smiling!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? It was rainy and yucky here in So. Cal. I had lots on my agenda, but I was able to fit in some crafty time last night. 

This is about how my Saturday looked, as I drove around town trying to get all my errands done.
The umbrella cut is from Lettering Delights, Right as Rain svg set. I created the base shape of the card with a rectangle and some circles, from the basic shape menu in Make-the-Cut.  I welded everything together, then took two of them, and welded them together at the top to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut and then cut out on my Ecraft.
 The paper are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and Bella Blvd. The twine is from Trendy Twine.
Both the tag and the sentiment are from the Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set from My Creative Time.


I hope you have a wonderful day!