April 11, 2012

Wishing You Brighter Days

Happy Wednesday!

Hiya! Today is day two of sneaks for Jaded Blossom's new release this Friday! 

This card was made with the new set called Bug-a-Boo.
 The flower cut is from Lettering Delights, Peep Squeakers svg set. I created the base of the card with a label from the Provecial Princess svg set. I created a shadow layer around the base shape and then took two of the shadow pieces and welded them together at the top, to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft.
 Papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and Creative Imaginations, Samantha Walker's line.
The sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom's new set called Bug-a-boo. The four new sets will be released this Friday at 4pm (PST)!
I hope you will join us!

I will see you back here tomorrow with another sneak!
I hope you have a wonderful day!