May 09, 2012

Birthday Wishes!

Happy Wednesday!

We're half way there people!

Today is 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time. I thought I would join in on the fun and in honor of Miss Emma's birthday! I made her a fun treat!

It's a cupcake box!
 
The cupcake box (flower is included also) from a file called, Happy Birthday to You from SVGCuts.com. I sized it per the instructions that come with the file, when it's finished, it measures 4" tall. 
I know the colors/papers that I used are not traditionally cupcake colors. But... I just love this paper collection and thought it would make a cute box. The paper's are DCWV and My Minds Eye, Twisted Lime Collection. The twine is from The Twinery.
Hers is a close-up of the rose & leaves.
The tag and sentiment are both from My Creative Time's, Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.

If you want to see all the other 3-d projects, click here.
Don't forget an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge starts tomorrow!

 I hope you have a wonderful day!