April 04, 2013

The best place to be...

Happy Thursday!

Today is Designer Challenge Thursday on the My Creative Time blog. The challenge is to create a project of your choice using any 3 of the following 6 colors of the rainbow - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.

I made a card.
1-1

The card base measures 4.5" x 4" and I cut the nest at 3.5" wide. I found the speech bubble online and converted it in MTC, so that I could cut it out. 
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, My Minds Eye
Nest Svg: Miss Kate Cuttables, Birds In Nest
Face Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-754 Critter Faces SET A Medium
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery

For more Designer Challenge Thursday inspiration head on over to the My Creative Time blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!