April 04, 2014

Bunny Bags

Happy Friday!!!

Hey there! So today is my dt day over on the Timeless Twine blog. I saw these super cute bunny bags on Pinterest, a week or so back.  I needed some quick and easy treats for client, so I thought I would try making them.
12-12
I used the Small White Kraft Bags and the Raspberry Lemonade from the store. I had some pink tissue paper, so I used that for inside the ears and I also added a small tag with a sentiment. They're filled with chocolate eggs.
11-11
Aren't they so cute!!!
Here is the link to the tutorial & template. If you print the template, at 75% it fits the bags perfectly. 
10-10
Paper: Core'dinations
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Layering Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Holidays
Pink Tissue Paper: Party City
Chocolate Eggs: Target
White Bags: Timeless Twine, Small White Kraft Bags
Bags_-_White_Kraft_04
 Twine: Timeless Twine, Raspberry Lemonade
14_Raspberry_Lemonade_01

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!