April 02, 2014

Whatever Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is "whatever" Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I had this idea, for Easter/spring decor, in my head last year when the To My Best Peep Stamp Set came out. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and never got it made. Then last week I saw this on Pinterest and realized if I didn't make it, I would run out of time again.
5-5
I love how it turned out and may make another one for a friend. It came together pretty quickly, once I decided on my papers. I added the ribbon around the edge of the frame just to add a bit more color.
6-6
Paper: Jessica Sprague, Happy Spring Mega Paper Pack (No longer available.)
6x8 Frame: Michael's 
White Pom Poms: Michael's
Ribbon: Shindoa
Bunny Die: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep Stamp Set

To see more Whatever Wednesday projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!