August 15, 2014

Head of the Class Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!

Today is My Creative Time's "Head of the Class" blog hop! If you have arrived from Teri's blog, you are on the right track. If you want to start at the beginning, click here.

I have two projects to share today.
IMG_0114-1
The first is a name tag that I made for my SIL, for the first day of school. I saw this name tag on Pinterest a couple weeks ago. I thought it was a cute idea and when Emma sent us this release, I knew I had to make my own version. I followed their  
 tutorial, but I used 7 crayons (odd #'s are always best) and turned them horizontally. I used two of the new sets that were released today. The Love to Learn 
 and Write On sets.
IMG_0128-1
My second project is a journal for my nephew. He is starting his final year in pre-school and he loves to draw. I found some blank journals in the $1 bin at Target and grabbed a couple knowing that at some point I could alter them. Below is what the journal looked like before I altered it.
IMG_0141-1
I just love this Echo Park paper and the new Uppercase Fun Dies was a fast and easy way to add his name.
IMG_0132-1
Paper: Echo Park, Little Boy
Blank Journal: Target
My Creative Time Products:
Uppercase Fun Dies (New)
Number Fun Dies & Add Ons (New)
IMG_0116-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Stampin Up!
Ink: Stampin Up! & Versafine, Onyx Black
Crayons: Target
Lapel Pin: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
 Love to Learn (New)
Write On (New)

"FREEBIE STAMP"
StayFocused
As a "THANK YOU" for shopping w/us this weekend, Emma is giving away this stamp "Stay Focused" to EVERY shopper for FREE! YEP, everyone who makes a purchase, THIS WEEKEND ONLY, will get this FABULOUS stamp in your pkgs! No need to add it to your cart, it will automatically be added to your orders! Sale ends this Sunday, August 17, 2014 @ midnight PST!


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 


***SALE ALERT***
We're also having a sale that is starting RIGHT NOW for THIS WEEKEND ONLY~ Use the code: BACKTOSCHOOL to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on Sunday, August 17th @ midnight PST! 

You next stop on the hop is, Liz!

Thanks for hopping with us!
I hope you have a wonderful day!