August 28, 2014

MCT 35nd Release Sneaks - Day 4

Happy Thursday!

WooHoo! It's the 4th day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking the new "Tag Die Layers" dies.
Believe
 I was so excited to see that Emma had an inset tag die made, to coordinate with the original tag die. So now we can create a "shadow" layer. I altered both tags a bit, I cut off the hole at the top of each tag. I'd been wanting to use the Dream Bigger Stamp for awhile now and it just happens to fit perfectly on the tag. I also used the paint splotches from the new Family is Everything set. I think that might be my new favorite set!
Believe
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Stampin Up! (Basic Black & Real Red)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Tempting Turquoise & Real Red), Versafine, Onyx Black
Twine: Timeless Twine, Firecracker
 My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies
Dream Bigger Stamp Set
 Tag Dies
Tag Die Layers (New Release)
Family is Everything (New Release)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new products that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!