August 29, 2014

MCT 35th Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Today is My Creative Time's 35th Release blog hop! What a fun week this has been, full of new products and lots of inspiration! I know I had a lot of fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you have arrived from Terri Beri's blog, then you are on the right track or if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.
Tree-mendous
Today card is a simple one. I used the paint splotch stamps from the Family is Everything set, to make a Christmas tree. I used three different green ink pads, alternating them to make it look more realistic. I also used some smaller stamps, from a couple different sets, in red and grey ink to make it look like a decorated tree. I added a bit of silver Wink of Stella to the grey dots, so the card really shimmers. It's hard to see in the photos though. I stamped the sentiment a little ways below the tree to act as a base and balance the card. Lastly, I added the small star at the top, to finish it off.

This card also has a "pre" sneak on it... it will be released next month!
Tree-mendous
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up! (Real Red)
Ink: Stampin Up! ( Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade, Smoky Slate) & Ranger, Archival Ink (Black)
Glitter Pen: Wink of Stella, Silver
My Creative Time Products:
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
 Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs. You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more comments you leave, the better the chance you have of winning! Also... PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET! Use the code: AUGUST2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on June 6th @ midnight PST! 

Your Next stop on the hop is Miss Emily!

I hope you have a wonderful day!