August 13, 2014

What a Treat Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!
10-10
It is "What a Treat" Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. With school starting in the next couple weeks, I am starting to think about fall/Halloween projects. I haven't used my Stitched Lollipop Holder Die in awhile, so I thought I would break it out and come up with something fun.
12-12
Here is a view from the side, I did alter the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die a bit. I wanted the pumpkin to be the focus and so I felt it was best to remove the flowery part. I then used my Crop-o-dile to cut two small holes and used some twine to close it around the lolli.  
13-13
Paper: Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, & Soft Suede)
Ink: Stampin Up!, (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, & Soft Suede) and Versafine, Onyx Black
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
Pumpkin Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, Pumpkin Face Parts
My Creative Time Products:

For more What a Treat Wednesday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!