September 10, 2014

Fishy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday!!!
Fish Birthday
Today is "What a Treat"Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I just love these treat cups and it just so happens that the #3 circle in the  Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, works perfectly with them! (I bet Emma doesn't even know that.) Anyway, if you want to see how to make the card so that it's easy to get to those fish... click here

I think it turned out so cute, think I am going to make a few more!
Fish Birthday
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, & Daffodil Delight)
Ink: Versafine, Onyx Black ; Stamping Up! (Old Olive & Tempting Turquoise)
Treat Cups: Stampin Up!, Sweet Treat Cups
My Creative Time Products:
Sneak peek for September

To see more "What a Treat" Wednesday projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!