September 18, 2014

Frightening!

Happy Thursday!!!
IMG_0250-1
Today is "Thrifty Thursday" over on the My Creative Time blog. I had several pieces of white scrap card stock sitting on my desk and I thought... wonder if I can I make a card with just that and some stamps and a die or two? I was able to find a small piece of vellum, in my scrap box, so I used that to back the ghost shape. I stamped the face with a peachy and then stamped the sentiment. I went back and forth on wether to add color to the ghost's face, but I think I like it colorless.
IMG_0254-1
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White & Vellum)
Ink: Versafine, Onyx Black
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-112 Cherub Faces
My Creative Time Products:
Rectangle Frames and More

To see more "Thrifty Thursday" projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!