September 29, 2014

Thank You

Happy Monday!!!
Today is "Make it in Minutes" Monday, over on the My Creative Time blog. This week we we also were asked to use a specific color scheme. I opted to use just one of the colors, as I was also trying to be "thirfty". I has some left over pieces of green and white card stock laying on my desk so I challenged myself to make a card with them.
Thanks
The card measures 3.5" x 3.5", the green piece is 3.25" x 3.25", and the top white piece is 3" x 3".  I used the smallest circle from the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies on the white top piece and the largest circle die from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set, for the circle on the green piece.

I think I am going to make 3 more, just like this, in different colors and give them as a set. What a cute gift!
Thanks
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Old Olive)
Ink: Stamping Up! (Old Olive)
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "Make it in Minutes" projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!