October 08, 2014

Love you a Latte!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is Inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card on Pinterest and it gave me the idea for my card.
IMG_0319-1
I used the new  Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More and the All You Need Is Coffee Stamp SetI also used the Alpha Pack Stamp Setto make the "love you a" sentiment.

I have also had some requests for a tutorial video showing how to emboss with the MCT metal dies, so I made a video showing how.
  I have the Big Shot Accessory Pad, from Stampin Up!, you could also use the Sizzix Silicone Rubber Mat or a similar mat, to get the emboss. You can find the Post-It Tape here.
IMG_0323-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Real Read, Tempting Turquoise) 
Ink: Stampin Up! (Tempting Turquoise) & Versafine (Onyx Black)
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Inspiration Wednesday projects , click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!