April 20, 2015

Amazing!

Happy Monday!!!
32-32
Today is "Made in Minutes" Monday on the My Creative Time blog. I made a quick card for my nephew with a couple of the newest sets.

I use the Airplane & stamp from the Thanks for the Lift set and the sentiment is from the You're My Hero stamp set. There is more info below about the rest of the products that I used.
30-30
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black) 
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 
My Creative Time Products:
 Trio Stitched Banner Dies
Thanks for the Lift
You're My Hero

To see more Made in Minutes projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!






1 comment:

  1. Okay this is ADORBS too Ruthie! LOVE how you did the plane cut out ~ adds a totally different element to the card! Plus you are a master at patterned paper!!! Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)