April 08, 2015

Wish you were here.

Happy Wednesday!!!
IMG_0734-1
Today is Inspire Me Wednesday on the MCT blog. I found this this technique, called "Velveteen" Stamping and thought I would give it a try. It's simple, you stamp or stencil a background, using white ink, on your card base and then stamp over top. It creates a really neat veleteen look. I used a Heidi Swapp diagonal stripe stencil for my background. Th flowers and sentiment are all from MCT.

I really love this technique!
IMG_0735-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Summer Harvest)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Summer Harvest, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, & Dark Chocolate), Stampin Up! (Kraft)
Diagonal Template: Heidi Swapp
Twine: Timeless Twine (Chocolate Chip Brown)
 
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Inspire Me projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!