June 26, 2015

Unforgettable

2-2
Happy Friday!!!
I wanted to share a card that I made for a special little friend who just turned one. I love this  Ella and Friends stamp set from Mama Elephant and couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  

I used the "smooshing" watercolor technique for the background paper. If you search "smooshing technique" on YouTube, there are several videos showing how it's done. It's really simple and easy to do. I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brushes to color in my stamped images and then I cut them out and attached them with foam tape. I love how it turned out.
t1-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Canson (Watercolor 140lb Cold Press)
Ink: Altenew (Coral Berry, Warm Sunshine, Grapevine, Forest Glade, Caramel Toffee), Versafine (Onyx Black), Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
 Stamps: Mama Elephant (Ella and Friends)
  Watercolor Markers: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Makers (#036,031,041,025,066,094,090,091)
Wink of Stella: 999 Gl. Clear

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty!! LOVE the Smooshing!!! :) That elephant looks so cute blowing those bubbles!!! ADORABLE! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome, Ruthie!!! Aren't you loving the Zig pens?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)